Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Friday to you all....

My apologies for not being in touch but as Struan was telling me yesterday 'this year is going so fast' - and I have to agree with him.

I have taken in some new stock at Telfords so that has been my excuse to have a little play with some of the products.

These chippies are really fun.




Here I have covered a large card with some paper from the 'Dovecraft' Birthday pack and also covered the '7' chippie with the same paper.
I then mounted the '7' on a pale blue tag and added some gingham ribbon.







With Fathers Day approaching fast I though I would make my Dad a card using the alphabet chippie.
I have covered the card again with DCWV Old World Stack paper - these papers are just fantastic - then I took a large tag and placed the letter D on the tag with the a and d along side. Using the memory mist sprays I created a marbled effect then removed the large D.
Using some of the great new ribbons - they just add an extra texture to the card.

All the products that I have used we stock on the website.

Hope you like them

Happy crafting
Sheonagh

No comments: