Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Friday to you all

Hope you have had a really great week and are looking forward to the weekend.

I have had a fabulous week....I took my mum down to London on Wednesday and as a surprise arranged to meet up with my little sis (well, she's not really my little sis but our families have been friends for 40 years so she is as good as)...anyway little sis met us in the hotel and we went off to see Michael Ball in Hairspray....what energy the cast of that production have...we were tired just watching them..Mum, little sis and I really enjoyed our night out and would suggest that if you are down in London before July go and see it..after July someone else takes his part.

On Thursday we had a real girly day strolling round London, stopping off for the odd coffee or two and then havning in lunch in Fortum and Mason...it was really nice to be part of the Ladies who Lunch set...if only for the day.

Back home now and just waiting to see if Struan likes his present from Hamleys.

Have a great weekend and I will catch you all next week.

Love to you all
Sxx

ps - little sis....you made the couple of days extra special..thx

1 comment:

Lorraine Robertson said...

Oh I'm so jealous... haven't managed to make London for about 2 years now & so missing the place & the shows.

Will be putting stuff in post to you on Monday honey.. sorry for the delay.

Hugs
Lorraine xxx