Saturday, May 30, 2009

Isn't this weather great!

Just wanted to share with you this card that I had my ladies making this morning.






Firstly we made the beaded dragonfly which, admittedly, took longer that anticipated! It is really quite a fiddle with the little seed beads but well worth the effort and the beauty is that, as we used thin wire, we could change the shape of them to suit the page.

I had a little laugh to myself as the ladies all thought that they were going to have to glue each of the little pearls onto the card individually.....I waited a while to tell them that they were on a self adhesive strip and would come off quite easily.

Enjoy the sun.

Sxx

1 comment:

Linda . J said...

Hi S Love this card and the butterfly is beautiful, love it and I loove butterflys.
Hugs Linda