Thursday, March 4, 2010

Little Sis has moved

Well folks, my 'little sis' has now moved into her own place! Well done to her and I am sure that you will join me in wishing her lots of happiness in her new home.

Now I had to make a card for her so I turned to the Cricut for some inspiration.



I cut out a 'front door' and then two trees in brown card stock and then another two trees in green.

With the numeric stencil, I found that by using the steel gold pental pen, I got a really good finish.

I hope you like it 'little sis'!!

Hugs
Sx

2 comments:

Dina Desai said...

Looks great and I look forward to receiving it in the post.
thanks much.
love dxxxx

Crafty Cards said...

oops, that's what I get for assuming that Royal Mail will deliver a first class item the next day! Sorry to spoil the surprise!!