Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Well, good morning from a very dull, wet Glasgow!

What can you do but stay in doors and do some crafting!!!!

I don't know what it is like in your household but here Alasdair will come home one night and tell me that it is someones birthday at work and could I do a card....oh and by the way...it is tomorrow....(bear in mind that he is never home before 7pm!) This situation happened last night...so I had to make a quick card...thankfully the recipient is a dog lover as we had just had a delivery of really cute die cut dogs.



I cut out an oval shape and then positioned the collie over the cut out...I then used some of the dog ribbon down the side to add a bit of texture...I always find that adding a bit of texture brightens up an otherwise dull card.

I have also opened a Facebook page for Telfords customers....I will send out a packet of Celtic seals to the first 10 people who join up!! You will find us at sheonagh at Telfords.....the idea is that you can post your cards, share your ideas or quizz others...I hope you will find it useful.

Jump over to the facebook site and log in.

Sheonagh x

1 comment:

jacque4u2c said...

I just love the dimension you have given this!!! What a piece of artwork!