Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My goodness, where has the time gone to....two weeks have gone by...slap of the wrist for me!

Chitty, Chitty, Bang, Bang was fantastic and Struan forgot all about the fact that it was Halloween.

I made a complete muck up of an order for Telfords the other day..those of you who sign up to the newsletter will already know all about it...in short my customers are getting a great deal..pop over to the front page of the web site later today for more information.




These cute little cards are made from the 3D collection of Christmas Faces. All I have done is create little apetures and then attached on the faces. I have highlighted them with some Stickles and Perfect Pearls to add some interest. These are on special offer just now as the cards and envelopes are free of charge.

Hope you like them!

xx

No comments: