Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Oh no, can it really be a week since I last posted! Don't know where the time has gone.

Had a delivery from Joanna Sheen the other week and had ordered some of the stamps only to discover when I unwrapped them that you need to add foam to the back or else they won't stick to the blocks...not a happy bunny...can suppliers not understand that in this climate small companies can stock a small selection of items..would it not be better if all stamps were able to fit onto the acrylic blocks without haveing to add to them...moan, moan, moan..anyway this one has made into a really nice card and I am pleased with the result although I don't think I will be stocking many of her items!



Here I have designed my own backing paper by using the bamboo stamp with a mottled green ink and then inked the edges with the same ink pad. I stamped out the ladies kimono and used muted tones of watercolours together with a gold pen to highlight areas. Put it all together and added a little ribbon...quite sophisticated don't you think.

Better go to the post now and send out more catalogues....the number of people who ask for catalogues and then never order is amazing.

Happy crafting
Sheonagh x

No comments: