Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hi Guys

First of all can I say a huge, huge thank you to you all for dropping me such lovely comments yesterday...you don't know how happy I was feeling!

No proper work today - by that I mean no Telfords work - but I was employed...judging the handicraft section of the Mearns Horticultural Society Spring Show. This 'society' has been on the go since 1858 and, although I wasn't judging then, I have been doing it for a number of years. There were 10 sections in all from knitting down to jams but do you know the sad thing was that there were very few entries...people just don't seem to be interested anymore. Apart from the poor turn out the people who had exhibited had done very well and I very much enjoyed participate no 71's lemon curd!!

The afternoon turned out to be beautiful so Struan and I headed for Loch Lomond - here was me happily snapping away with the camera so that I could show you the fantastic scenery - only to discover that I had put the memory card in the computer yesterday to download some Telfords photos...ah it happens to the best of us.

For those of you Mums out there - enjoy your breakfast in bed tomorrow!

Sheonagh x

No comments: