Friday, December 5, 2008

What a hectic few weeks this has been. I have been rushed of my feet with all your orders. Now I know how Santa feels! Apologies to those of you who follow my diary.....it has been rather erratic to say the least......that is my first new year resolution......I estimate that it will last 2/3 weeks....any takers?

I hope that all your cards are now made and your friends appreciate all the hard work that you have put in to make them! Hopefully we won't be too busy here over the next few days and I will get a chance to do all mine..........

Happy crafting
Sheonagh x

1 comment:

Lorraine Robertson said...

A belated Merry Christmas & all the best for a Happy New Year when the bells chime tonight...

Here's hoping that 2009 is a fantastic & healthy year for all of us...

Big hugs
Lorraine xxx