Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hi folks, thank goodness that is the half term over with. It has been a bit of a struggle over the last week with Struan at home and trying to get the orders out. Thank you for understanding and not getting on at me when your order wasn't there within a day!


My class have been getting to grips with embossing powders and to say that they could all have auditioned for position of the twinkle fairy would be an understatement. We had embossing powder all over the place. If anyone can tell me why we had a problem with the red embossing powder I would be very grateful. The gold, silver, black and clear all worked fine but the red just didn't seem to want to work at all.


I found it quite hard to do examples that weren't Christmas themed as I always think that embossing and Christmas go hand to hand. I ended up using the dragon from the 'Woodware clear stamp collection' http://www.telfordsdirect.co.uk/catalog/admin/categories.php?cPath=131&pID=832.


If you have any other ideas then please share it with us.


Hope you have a lovely week.


Happy Crafting

Sheonagh

No comments: