Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Eastern Blossoms

Good afternoon all, hope you are all feeling great today.

Finally the rain has gone off and it is bright sunshine - for how long I wonder.

I have at last managed to have a play with the goodies that came in last week from Trimcraft and whoa are the papers fab. So far I have only opened the Eastern Blossoms pack but it has loads of great papers with fantastic designs - I almost didn't want to cut them up.

In the pack I found this great sheet with orchids and a cute little bird. This image was so great that I thought it didn't need much else but a sentiment and flower.




To make this card you will need a size 3 ivory card blank, pack of Eastern Blossoms paper, a matching flower, peel off and bits from your craft box.

















Please remember the September competition ends on 30th September - A card with an autumn feel that must include gold!
Send your entries to info@telfordsdirect.co.uk

have a lovely day!
Sx

No comments: