Thursday, July 15, 2010

Apologies

Yes, I am apologising again!!!!

It has been a very hectic few weeks here in the Telfords fun house!!

We were supposed to be on holiday this week but Alasdair got a call to go to China last Sunday so holiday had to be put back a week. Now, all going well, we are going to meet up in Gatwick airport on Friday!

Now, I always complain at holiday time because all the packing etc is left to me, but this time because he is away it seems worse as Struan is at my back putting things on the bed for the case - then taking things away - argggg.

Anyway,
thought I would share with you Fudge and Satchmo's awards. They did very well.

Hopefully after the holidays I will be more in tune.

Hope you have a lovely couple of weeks.

Happy crafting
Sheonagh xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah ha .. there is life in the Telfords' home after all. Great pics of the dogs. Have a lovely holiday.
dx