Thursday, May 13, 2010

Good afternoon all, hope you are all having a lovely day.

Where is the time going to....

Telfords got a delivery from Trimcraft the other day and boy was it exciting...I can hardly get my work done for playing with all the goodies!!!

I will keep you in suspenders a little while longer re the bulk of the delivery but part of it was a fabulous sheet of Eastern peel offs.




I have used a couple of different techniques on these cards. The one on the right I placed the Qipao on some Japanese paper and then cut out and mounted onto mirror board with foam pads. I folded over a section of the front of a square white card and then glued some of the same Japanese paper onto the inside of the fold. Then mounted the Qipao on the folded back piece.

For the red Qipao I trimmed a piece of white card from the front of a small square card and then placed the peel off onto a small piece of card. Using the markers I coloured in the images and then transferred them to the peel off. Mounted the card onto mirror board and then used foam pads to give a raised look. I added a silver peel off border and some extra fans.

Two great simple cards that anyone could do.

Have fun.
Sx

No comments: