Friday, March 12, 2010

A Very Happy Friday to you

Yes, it is Friday again, how time flies - unfortunately not as fast as the snow clearing from the garden!

I have been playing around with some new products over the last few days and boy have I been having fun.

Telfords stock quite a lot of the Hunkydory range and we have now expanded that range to include some of their card kits

This first one is the glamour girls kinetic - looks complicated but as the parts are all die cut for you it doesn't take that long and the finished card looks great!



Now we go onto butterflies and there are two kits here but my favourite must be the jewelled kit. The colours here are so rich they make lovely cards.




I have also had some of the new Martha Stewart punches delivered and they are a joy to work with. A new baby card was required today and so I used one of her border punches to give some interest to some backing paper - lovely.



Hope you like them all.
I am away off to Edinburgh tomorrow with little sis to watch the rugby - hope the sun shines!
Have a good weekend.
Love
Sx

No comments: