Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Good morning all, hope you are all feeling great and not too stressed out.

Do you know, I love Christmas and all that it means but this must be one of the worst weeks on the run up....everyone is stressed with constant lists and places to go and people to see...it is just such a busy week.

Being in the craft industry I have been surounded by Christmas since July and whilst I started out with great intentions of making all the cards...I have to admit that this did not last and I went to Marks and Spencers...there are now envelopes everywhere..in different piles..all over the house...some have got stamps..some have to go to the post office (as they have decoupage on them)..and some have to go abroad! I just can't wait to get rid of them (sorry post them).

I have made all the special ones, for Alasdair, Struan, little sis, mums and dads and I thought I would share Struans with you.



I have used the Snowman set and done a little bit of artistic decoupage. What brings this to life is the added extras....stickles for the trees, liquid pearls for the nose and some glossy accents just highlighting some of the key areas.

I hope he likes it!

Big hugs to you all.
Sheonagh x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i look forward to receiving mine ! Keep up the good work. ;-)
love to all.
dxxxx

jacque4u2c said...

You are so right - this does just come to life!!! It really POPS!