Monday, September 14, 2009

Hi folks, hope you are all feeling great today.

We've had a busy weekend here....Alasdair came home from China on Saturday and I dragged both him and Struan to Glasgow Green to see Proms in the Park..which was good although I do feel that the Hyde Park concert is streets ahead.

The start of a new week does not appear to mean the start of things calming down...swimming club for Struan tonight, Anchor Boys tomorrow, for those of you following the blog - watch the tv on Wednesday night STV from 5-6pm..the filming we did the other week is on, Thursday we meet our new aupair - Miriam - from Germany..which we are all very excited about.

Friday is also a big day in Glasgow...it is Deacons Choosing Day..for those of you not familiar with Glasgow traditions visit www.tradeshouse.org.uk created over 400 years ago it works quietly away helping charities all over the town. Alasdair was Deacon of the Coopers a few years ago - an office which only lasts one year! Anyway a new Deacon takes over on Friday and I thought I would create a special card for him and his wife. It is a very hectic year but one which I am sure they will enjoy. I found this barrel charm which I thought was very appropriate for a cooper!

The little keg is really cute and could be used for a number of projects!




Hope he likes it!

Speak to you all soon.
Sheonagh

No comments: