Friday, August 7, 2009

Afernoon all, hope you are having a great Friday and looking forward to the weekend. I am off to Skye this afternoon until Sunday, brief visit, but there are a couple of things we have to do up there. So just going to pack up the DVD's etc to ensure that Struan doesn't get bored on the 7 hour journey!

Before I go, I wanted to share a couple of photos with you from Portugal. Some of you may know that I am not a sailor, so you will be surprise that the other two got me on a boat to see the dolphins out in the Atlantic. What a fabulous time - it was great to see them in their natural environment. If it was up to me that is where they should be and not caged up in a zoo.









Have a lovely weekend.
hugs
Sx

2 comments:

Lorraine Robertson said...

Fab holiday pics honey & hope you all have a super time in Skye... last time I was there it was to help my friend bring her husband home from the hospital after he was knocked down whilst hill walking...

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

dina said...

what an amazing experience. Good on you for getting on the boat!
dx