Thursday, June 11, 2009

Well, good morning to you all.

Things are a bit mad round here this week....having a new kitchen fitted and although it started on Monday we are still no where near resuming normal kitchen duties!!!So I am taking shelter in the office with just the odd visit over the garden to see what they are up to.

We are very fortunate that my parents just live a short distance away so we are constant visitors around meal times!

It is their anniversary on Saturday - 45 years - and never a crossed word (tee hee - if you believe that you will believe anything!)

Here is the card I have made this morning - using the Woodware stamps - they are really so handy and can be used for so many different cards.

Hope they like it.

Remember I told you that I had some fun lined up for you - well......

If anyone can tell me who this person is
I will put all the names in a hat and Struan will pick out a winner - I'll send you some candy. Clue ...she will be my guest designer next week...thinking caps on girls....you only have until tomorrow at 4pm....

Have fun....

Hugs
Sxx

No comments: