Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hello all, hope you are all feeling great today.
I don't know where the time has gone this past week. I have not been that busy but time has flown by.
The new chickens are doing well and seem to enjoy their new home although one, Sally, has taken to lay her eggs with soft shells so had to take a trip to the farmer to get crushed oyster shell...don't know how she digests it but it is supposed to do her good!
Alasdair's birthday today so Struan wants to bake a cake...he wants condensed milk, chocolate sauce and strawberries...now I know I spent my time in recipe development but I think this is beyond even me. We may have to forgo the milk and replace the chocolate sauce but who knows.
Will let you know how it goes.
Have a happy Thursday!
Love
Sxx

1 comment:

Lorraine Robertson said...

Oh sounds yummy darling...

Happy birthday Alisdair & hope you all have a fab day.

At least you will have nice fresh eggs for the recipe.. lol

Hugs
Lorraine xxx