Friday, March 27, 2009

How are we all today?

School show last night, Struan wasn't taking part, but as head costume designer we were given reserved seats. What a laugh....boys dressed as cows...pigs...etc..it was very funny and the flowers that I got were lovely!

It is always good to see what people do with the goodies that they buy from Telfords. One of my customers ordered a large quantity of the breast cancer ribbon charms. Not that I am nosy but I had to find out what she was doing with so many...turns out she was making them into wine glass charms...and is having a wine tasting tonight in Aberdeen.



They are lovely.

Take a look at her website http://www.evelyns-taistings.com/ for more information.

Have a lovely weekend - I have a class tomorrow so will be a bit busy.
Sheonagh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sheonagh

How do you ever have time to design the costumes for the school shows?

Love the wine glass charms. I live in Aberdeen but unfortunately could not go to the wine tasting on Friday night.

Good idea for the Moving House Card.