Monday, March 31, 2008

Telfords are moving with the times!



Hi folks,




Welcome to the new Crafty Cards blog from Telfords Direct. You will need to excuse me if I am not up to speed with this as it is a whole new ball game to me. The people at the craft magazines all laugh at me because I am such a 'technophobe' and will be amazed that I have managed to get my head round the blog! Only time will tell.




I see the blog as a chance for me to share my ideas with you but also I am always interested in what you create so please feel free to join in. Hopefully you will be motivated to join in.

As if the blog wasn't enough, I have also created an online newsletter, mainly because some of you were feeling a wee bit left out. So, if you have registered and ordered from us then look in your mailbox and you should have something from the Telfords Team. I need your feedback to know if this is something you like.

You may or may not know that, due to the increased demand in the card stands, we have negotiated a better deal from our suppliers and so we have passed this onto you. Take a look http://http://www.telfordsdirect.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=66&osCsid=c3100e88eaefd5c574166c765641a3ed


they have been reduced, starting price is only £6.45!


Speak to you soon

Sheonagh


No comments: